Despite the growth of photo booths over recent years for events, there remains very little quality information about how traditional photo booths are made. A recent show of ’How it’s Made’ on Discovery TV shows one of the best examples we have seen.
If you are looking to build a photo booth for business or personal use some of the most important elements to consider include:
- The booth construction – metal, wood or light weigh materials suited to easy transportation.
- The camera – a standard compact digital or a DSLR.
- The photo booth program – ‘off the shelf’ or custom development
- Ambient lighting in the booth and studio head
- The printer – ink jet or dye sub